|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||Japan Unix|
|Model Number:||P10DCN-R, P15DCN-R|
Japan Unix soldering tips have good performance such as low temperature difference (plus-minus 10 degree), smooth solder wetting performance. The great base copper & precise plating technology improves the thermal conductivity and reduce the temperature recovery time. The soldering tip can make the robots get the most out of automated soldering: working stable, low faulty soldering joints.
1.Tip lifetime and iron layer thickness is a linear relationship.
2. Best lifetime and performance is given by an optimized iron layer thickness.
3. Lead-free solder wears the tips 4 to 5 times faster than lead containing solder.
4. The wear of the tip depends on the solder alloy used and on the composition of the flux.
5. Temperature is a key factor in tip lifetime.Corrosion, migration (iron plating dissolution) and also oxidation increase over-proportionally with the temperature.
1.The standard cross-bit (Applied to 200W cross heating element)
2.The gray area means it is tin part.
3.The iron tips below are for 200W cross heating element, there are some changes like standard, semi-custom-made, full-custom-made soldering tips for 100W, 30W heating element.
4. Available in numerous standard tip shapes, including point soldering and linear soldering.
5. Tips available in three sizes, ranging from 100W to 300W, to meet specific heater capacities.
6. Stainless steel cross structure attached in position to meet the positioning projection on the inside of the heating element(CROSS-HEATER).